Altenew January Inspiration Challenge

18 January 2018



Good morning!

Here is the card I created for the Altenew January Inspiration Challenge using the color palette in the graphics above. It's one of my favorite color combos, so I had to play along.


My card features the Hello Sunshine stamp set. Images from the set were stamped with versa mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder to create a background. I ink blended with Picked
Raspberry, Spiced marmalade and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide inks to make the images pop. Splatters of black and white acrylic paints were added as well as a heat embossed sentiment from the set Beautiful Inside and sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Rema ~

Also entered into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add A Sentiment

Post a Comment