ATSM Challenge #218 - Holiday

01 November 2016

Challenge #218 - Holiday 
 
Hello and welcome to a new challenge here at ATSM!
 
This week we would like to see holiday cards.
 
 
Here is my card featuring images and a sentiment from the newly released set Dashing by Gina K. Designs. I did some masking and sponging on this one. I also added snow to the pine trees with my white Signo gel pen.
 
We hope to see you in our gallery!
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps
 
 
Hello! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps images as much as I enjoy illustrating them! 
 
If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out! 
 
Prize : $12.00 gift certificate

 
 

1 comment

  1. Wonderful, I envy the blended background, I'm lame at this:D

    ReplyDelete