Memories Are Made When Friends Gather

11 September 2016

 
Hello and welcome!
 
I'm super excited about the huge contest currently going on over at the MFT blog. It's their second annual Card Design Superstar Contest.

Here is the first card I made featuring the Sweet Forest Friends stamp set and coordinating dies, the Stitched Cloud dies and the Stitched Valley dies. The background was lightly sponged with tumbled glass distress ink and I added a bit of spun sugar distress ink to the edges of the clouds. I threw in several clear star sequins as a finishing touch.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by. I will be posting two more cards that I will also enter into the contest later this week. 
 
Hugs ~ Rema
 


 
also entered into the following challenge
 

2 comments

  1. Lovely little scene you created here Rema. Like how you incorporated the sequins. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love how you used star sequins on the clouds! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete