Christmas Card Challenges #32

10 July 2016

Good morning all!
 
 This week we would like to see cards with a snowman/snowmen in our gallery.
 
 
 
For my card this week I pulled out one of the first rubber Christmas stamps I ever bought. The name on the woodblock is worn off but I know its from a company in Minnesota called Northwoods Rubber Stamp Company. They offer a variety of beautiful detailed stamps in rubber.

I did some coloring using Prisma Colored Pencils.
 
Stop by and visit the rest of the design team and play along.
 
Thanks for dropping by!.




2 comments

  1. Hi rema .this awesome image has some vintage charm about it and I love the splashes of colour that you added . Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rema .this awesome image has some vintage charm about it and I love the splashes of colour that you added . Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete