So Grateful For You

18 November 2016

Good evening all!
 
My card today features the mini Splits: Just a Note and a sentiment from Pumpkin Patch by PTI. I used one of the basic stitch line dies by MFT to the side of the top panel. Image was colored with Zig Real Brush Markers.
 
I'm playing along in this month's Create Along With Us Challenge hosted by PTI. This month I'm casing Heather. Here is her CAS card featuring the newly released mini Splits: Happy Birthday.
 

This is what I came up with.
 
Have a super weekend!
 
 
Also entered into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments

  1. Oh my goodness--I actually love your card more than Heather's! I have that stamp & you've inspired me to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant and I love the warm brown and peach colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness! You know I love CAS the best and this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and perfect for the time of year. A super clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab design, Rema! Your photo is top notch too, helps all those details stand out. I Love the warm colors and that stitched line adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS cards! Both are great and perfect for the upcoming holiday! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Thank You Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean, simple and fantastic. Love the minimalism of this card and soft colors. Thank you for playing along at SSS Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful, CAS card, I love those splits stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take and choice of stamp Rema! Such pretty fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS and totally perfect! Love the side treatment too! Fabulous card Rema! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your impressed stitches make your CAS card standout beautifully! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful CAS Cards! Thanks for sharing at CAS-ual Fridays challenge.

    ReplyDelete